A Nourishing Plate first started in 2014 as an allergy-friendly personal chef business that has since transitioned into a lifestyle blog.
What you’ll find here:
⊛ Simple and adaptable, whole-food recipe templates (always dairy-free)
⋒ Cooking tips to help you cook more creatively, adventurously, and resourcefully (more intuition, less recipes)
⋙ Lifestyle shifts to support a healthy home, mind, body, & environment.
∿ Approachable wellness practices (no one size fits all, here).
Whether you’re trying to form better habits or make small changes to improve how you feel overall, I’ve found that keeping it simple really is the best approach.
A few important things I’ve learned along the way…
- quality is greater than quantity in all areas of life
- strive for progress over perfection, always
- having more experiences creates far greater joy than having more ‘things’
- eat in a way that makes YOU feel well, not someone else
- when things get complicated, go back to the basics
- it’s okay to do things differently
hi! i’m lindsey
I’m a certified natural food chef, certified functional health coach, I hold a nutrition certification, and have a Bachelor’s degree in Geography.
I know the importance of:
- cooking as a vital life skill that will come in handy no matter who sits at your table or how complicated life gets
- executing a meal with the ingredients you already have
- learning how to pivot and make a change when something isn’t working anymore
- simplifying (more clarity, less overwhelm)
- focusing on the whole (metaphoric) plate because it’s all interconnected when it comes to truly living well
⤹ How to Get Started