A Nourishing Plate first started in 2014 as an allergy-friendly personal chef business that has since transitioned into a food and lifestyle blog.
What you’ll find here:
- simple and adaptable, whole-food recipes (always dairy-free)
- cooking tips to help you cook more creatively, adventurously, and resourcefully
- simple and holistic living tips from mental health to beauty
- travel guides with a focus on dairy-free eats and local businesses
Whether it’s the food on your plate, the ingredients in your skincare, or how you take care of yourself, I’ve found that keeping it simple really is the best approach.
A few important things I’ve learned along the way…
- quality is greater than quantity in all areas of life
- strive for progress over perfection, always
- having more experiences creates far greater joy than having more ‘things’
- eat to feel well, not to fit into someone else’s rules of eating
- when things get complicated, go back to the basics
hi! i’m lindsey
I’m a certified natural food chef, holistic health coach, and have a Bachelor’s degree in Geography.
I have a dairy allergy and know just how frustrating it can be to feel like you have to ‘miss out’ at the dinner table.
I’m originally from Montana but have also have lived in Maine, Colorado (on and off for 10 years), New Zealand, Australia, and now Florida (with stints in Montana).
I’ve learned how to bring that adventurous side into my cooking, and now teach others how to do the same, slow down and live more mindfully.
Grab this free guide to get started: